Remember to submit your work following the file naming convention FirstInitial.LastName_M01.docx. For example, J.Smith_M01.docx. Remember that it is not necessary to manually type in the file extension; it will automatically append.
Start by reading and following these instructions:
- Quickly skim the questions or assignment below and the assignment rubric to help you focus.
- Read the required chapter(s) of the textbook and any additional recommended resources. Some answers may require you to do additional research on the Internet or in other reference sources. Choose your sources carefully.
- Consider the course discussions so far and any insights gained from it.
- Create your Assignment submission and be sure to cite your sources if needed, use APA style as required, and check your spelling.
Part 1: Complete Shadow Health: Respiratory Concept Lab, Cough Focused Exam, and Shadow Health Respiratory.
Submit your Lab Passes for Respiratory Concept Lab, Cough Focused Exam, and Shadow Health Respiratory into the Lab Pass dropbox.
You will complete the exercise above via ShadowHealth assessment, you may attempt each exercise as often as you would like. Once you have achieved at least 80% for each exercise (which will give you full credit on the lab), please download and save the LabPass document, and upload the PDF documents to the Lab Pass dropbox.
M3 Shadow Health Assignment UMBO – 2, 3
M3 Shadow Health Assignment PLG – 1, 7
M3 Shadow Health Assignment CLO –1, 5
Part 2: Ego Integrity Presentation
Based on what you have learned so far in this course, create a PowerPoint presentation that addresses each of the following points/questions. Be sure to completely answer all the questions for each bullet point. Use clear headings that allow your professor to know which bullet you are addressing on the slides in your presentation. Support your content with at least two (2) sources throughout your presentation. Make sure to reference the citations using the APA writing style for the presentation. Include a slide for your references at the end. Follow best practices for PowerPoint presentations related to text size, color, images, effects, wordiness, and multimedia enhancements. Review the rubric criteria for this assignment.
- Imagine you are working as a charge nurse in an assisted living facility. Your unit houses twenty older adults. The residents of this unit are cognitively functional without evidence of cognitive decline. The residents are elderly and do require varying degrees of physical assistance with ADLs. Create a PowerPoint outlining:
- Strategies to incorporate in the assisted living facility to promote ego integrity for the residents for group and individual activities to incorporate.
- Title Slide (1 slide)
- Objective Slide (1 slide)
- Strategies to Promote Ego Integrity
- Group Activities (2-3 slides)
- Individual Activities (2-3 slides)
- References (1 slide)
Length: 7-9 slides total
Structure: Include a title slide, objective slide, content slides, and reference slide in APA format. Review rubric with regard to speaker notes.
References: Use appropriate APA style in-text citations and references for all resources utilized to answer the questions. A minimum of two (2) scholarly sources are required for this assignment.
Rubric: This assignment uses a rubric for scoring. Please review it as part of your assignment preparation and again prior to submission to ensure you have addressed its criteria at the highest level.
Format: Save your assignment as a Microsoft PowerPoint docu