Balancing Accounts and Interpreting Financial Statements
In addition, your research paper should include contact/interview with someone in the financial accounting industry.
· Use introduction, body paragraph, and conclusion headings
· Your paper should be 5 to 7 pages in length
· At least 5 references of an academic or scholarly source are required for this paper. You are expected to use academic sources in peer-reviewed database or Internet sources, such as: “.org”, “.edu”, “.mil”, “.gov”, “.zm” Sources not allowed are Wikipedia, Dictionaries, wikis, or blogs.
· Use APA, 6th edition, writing style for in-text citations and each reference source that you use. Remember, all wording that is not your own must be cited.
o For APA writing assistance, select “APA Format Resources” on the Begin Here section of the Modules Tab
· Limit the use of direct quotes. Direct quotes should not exceed ½ page in total. Deductions will result if this rule is violated.
· Use 12-point Times New Roman font, 1-inch margins, and double-spacing.
· The cover sheet should include group member’s names and course information
· Include a reference page in APA 6th edition style.