MY TOPIC: Measuring the Impact of Covid-19 Pandemic among Health Care Workers
The purpose of this assignment is for the learners to develop the first draft of their PICOT-D for their proposed practice problem.
· Refer to the “PICOT-D Selection Guidelines,” ATTACHED for assistance in completing this assignment.
· Use the “PICOT-D Question Template,” ATTACHED to complete this assignment.
· Refer to the “Levels of Evidence in Research,” located in the Class Resources, as needed for assistance.
· A minimum of four primary quantitative research articles, published within 5 years of your anticipated graduation date, are required to complete this assignment.
· While APA style is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and documentation of sources should be presented using APA formatting guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide.
1. Use the “PICOT-D Question Template,” located in the DC Network, to develop a PICOT-D question for your proposed topic. If you are using the topic from your Selecting a Practice Problem assignment from Topic 3, be sure to make any changes as indicated by your instructor for that assignment.
2. Find three primary quantitative research articles to support your PICOT-D question. Two of the articles must demonstrate support for the proposed intervention. List these accordingly on the “PICOT-D Question Template” and include a working link for each article.