Hello I only need this answered please. Thank you.
Cumulative frequency tables can be summarized in either a top-down or a bottom-up direction. Depending on the way the data is going to be looked at, it is easier/best if it is one way over the other and there are key phrases to indicate which works best. These are specified in the text. Please review this concept and revise any errors that you find.
Criterion: Identify frequencies and percents.
Instructions: State whether a cumulative frequency, relative frequency, relative percent, cumulative relative frequency, or cumulative percent is most appropriate for describing the following situations. For cumulative distributions, indicate whether these should be summarized from the top down or from the bottom up.
1. The frequency of businesses with at least 20 employees: ____________
2. The frequency of college students with less than a 3.0 GPA: ____________
3. The percentage of women completing 1, 2, 3, or 4 tasks simultaneously: ____________
4. The proportion of pregnancies performed in public or private hospitals: ____________
5. The percentage of alcoholics with more than 2 years of substance abuse: ____________