Submit your fully revised, fully edited research paper. Please do NOT include your prewriting or outline.
The final draft must meet the following criteria:
- The final draft must be 5-7 pages (1200-1700 words) long.
- Include a clear, focused, meaningful thesis statement that takes a position.
- Support your thesis statement with reputable, scholarly sources
- Cite at least 3 scholarly sources found using Florida Tech’s libary resources.
- Cite at least 5 sources total.
- Follow MLA formatting and documentation guidelines
- Maintain a scholarly, authoritative, objective tone
- Ensure that your writing is free from errors in grammar, mechanics, punctuation, and usage.
- Any plagiarism, intended or not, will result in a 0 on this assignment.
Slide 1 of 1