This week’s assignment is to develop a budget for the project selected in Unit 2.
Prepare the budget in Excel using your project WBS.
• There are many free budget templates and resources; two have been attached to
the assignment in the course. Use one of these resources rather than creating
• Include two tabs in your Excel document: WBS and Budget.
• Include a report name, your name, and date.
• Use at least three levels with a minimum of five (5) Level 1 tasks, two (2) Level 2 tasks, with three (3) Level 3 tasks.
• Continue to decompose the tasks/activities in your WBS until you have tasks that are small enough to accurately estimate the cost of each activity to an individual. • Use the Excel math functions when you create your report, for instance, =sum(A3:A5). • Do not hide numbers in formulas, for instance =sum(A3,330), where 330 is a cost. • Include all project activities. Recall we are rolling up the project
• Submit an Excel document.