For your Final Research Paper, you will create a comprehensive study defining your personal choice of the personality theory you identified in the Week Three assignment. In a six- to eight-page paper, respond to the following:
- Provide three detailed examples of how this theory would be used in the application of skills and techniques, communication, basic problem-solving, ethnic diversity, and establishing and using the helping relationship.
- Describe, in detail beyond the outline, how your theory choice fulfills the genetic, social, and individual factors that create the total personality.
- Describe, in detail beyond the outline, the origin principles, and assessment of validity and utility with regard to your particular personality theory.
- Expand upon your assessment of ways in which the culture, ethnicity, gender, and social status of the theorist influenced the theory.
Writing the Final Research Paper
The Final Research Paper:
- Must be six to eight double-spaced pages in length (excluding title and reference pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must use at least four scholarly resources from the Ashford University Library.
- Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.