- Select two (2) of the external speakers from the Future Mindset & Challenge course. Briefly analyze the key points about “Future Thinking” from their talks.
- Based on two (2) insights per speaker and class lecture content, conduct your own secondary research on “The Future of Work”
- Synthesize and analyze the information from the points above to write a research, analysis, and business recommendation paper.
- The paper should reference the speaker insights and class content/models and should focus on making a case for a business opportunity represented by changes in the way we will work in the future.
REQUIREMENTS & FORMAT:
- The paper should be no longer than 6 pages in length (not including addendum and APA references). A satisfactory paper would not be shorter then 3 pages.
- The paper must be SINGLE-spaced, 12 point font, Times New Roman font, and margins no larger than 1 inch.
- You may use the template for the final assignment that was provided in class lectures but your work should be original, creative, and complex.