Investigate how school health is delivered within your local school system. You can look at one specific school, or an entire school district. Do the schools in your area have a school health nurse assigned? If not, how are health care needs within the school district managed? What are ways in your area schools in which health promotion and management of existing health problems are addressed?
Your initial posting should be at least 400 words in length and utilize at least one scholarly source other than the textbook.
Start by reading and following these instructions:
1. Quickly skim the questions or assignment below and the assignment rubric to help you focus.
2. Read the required chapter(s) of the textbook and any additional recommended resources. Some answers may require you to do additional research on the Internet or in other reference sources. Choose your sources carefully.
3. Consider the discussions and any insights gained from it.
4. Create your Assignment submission and be sure to cite your sources, use APA style as required, check your spelling.
Design a PowerPoint presentation for high school aged students discussing normative aging changes, sexuality, STDs, and prevention.
· Discuss normal body changes that occur through puberty into young adulthood
· Discuss specific STDs, causes, symptoms, complications, and treatment:
**You should include a slide or two for each of the following: Gonorrhea, Chlamydia, Herpes, HIV, Syphillis, HPV
· Discuss pregnancy and prevention
The assignment should be submitted in PowerPoint format, with at least 10 content slides (in addition to a title slide and reference slide) and include at least two scholarly sources other than provided materials.