Watch this video:
HOFSTEDE’S DIMENSIONS Pick a country(Don’t pick USA, Saudi Arabia, and Mexico) that you might be interested to go work in as a manager. How might the cultural differences in Hofstede’s dimensions affect how you as a manager (a) use work groups, (b) develop goals/plans, (c) reward outstanding employee performance, and (d) deal with employee conflict? Compare the dimensions of your home country with those in the country of choice. How are they similar or different? REQUIREMENTS: Minimum of 5 lines per question. Typed: 1-inch margins all around, font size 12, font style Times New Roman.
- Introduction – Why did you choose this country? A description of the country’s dimensions. How do they compare with your home country?
- How would you design work groups?
- How would you develop Goals/Plans
- How would you reward outstanding behavior?
- How would you deal with employee conflict?
- Conclusion –A student articulates learning. He or she should respond to these questions:
- What did I learn?
- What will I do in my future activities like education, practice, or job in light of the new leaning provided by the analyzed subject/event?
- Use a Title Page;
- Apply white 8 ½ x 11” page, Portrait
- Make it a single-inch margin on the top, bottom, and sides;
- Indent the 1st word in every paragraph;
- Set Times New Roman or Arial;
- 12-point size font, Black Text ONLY;
- Double space the entire text.
|Body – Work Groups||15%|
|Body – Goals/Plans||15%|
|Body – Reward||15%|
|Body – Conflict||15%|
Do not plagiarize! If you use information from a website or book, make sure you reference it, otherwise you will be in violation of the Student Academic Integrity Policy and receive a 0 grade.