All input should be provided on command line. If all 3 coefficients are not provided, the program should display an error message indicating proper input format and exit with no additional prompts.
You must use the following subprograms for this assignment:void solve_linear(int, int);
void solve_quad(int, int, int);
void solve_real(int, int, int);
void solve_complex(int, int, int);You will be required to use separate compilation with proper header files included (I will not accept excessive inclusions).
We will discuss separate compilation AFTER you have a working program in a single file. You are allowed ONE SUBMISSION ONLY:
- Failure to follow these instructions carefully can and will result in no credit on the activity
- Do NOT submit until AFTER we have discussed separate compilation in class
- Once submissions are accepted, attach ALL of the .c and .h files that you used for this program in a SINGLE submission.
- Do NOT include the .o files or the executable.
- Do NOT make multiple submissions… ONE submission only with all the files requested attached.