Benchmark Assignment – Organizational and Personal HR Development Plan
Throughout this course, you have had the opportunity to understand the important role human resources has as a strategic business partner and to reflect on the role of HR within your respective organizations. For this presentation, you will be capturing the key findings learned in this course, including making recommendations to your company leadership team.
Create a 10-12 slide PowerPoint presentation, then record your narrated presentation using a screen recording tool such as Loom, Vimeo, or Screencast-O-Matic. Once recorded, place the link to your recorded presentation on the cover slide of your PowerPoint. Submit your PowerPoint presentation with your embedded link.
Your presentation should include the following:
- Develop a synopsis of your outcomes for acquiring, developing, training, and leveraging on human capital within your organization. Examine the pros and cons to the current systems or processes being used.
- Based on the immediate hiring and training needs within the company, how can the company focus on the employees’ current strengths (knowledge, skills, abilities, and experiences) to leverage diversity to improve performance outcomes?
- Propose plans for developing and integrating the positions of HR specialist or generalist, HR leadership, HR consultant, or HR of One within the organization.
- What recommendations would you make to the leadership of your company relative to making sound decisions when acquiring, developing, and leveraging resources (i.e., human talent, technology, knowledge management) to meet organizational needs while staying legally compliant with employment practices?
- Based on the knowledge gained in this course, how will you apply what has been learned into your organization? As a human resource professional, describe the elements of your personal development plan within the field of HR.
APA format is not required, but solid academic writing is expected.
This assignment uses a rubric. Review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are not required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite.