Please read below statement:
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ FULL INSTRUCTIONS. NO PLAGIARISM! NO QUOTES, MUST PARAPHRASE. I WILL CHECK FOR RECYCLED WORK AND PLAGIARISM. THIS ASSIGNMENT IS DUE 11/08/21 AT 9PM PST. IF YOU CANT MEET THIS DEADLINE, DONT AGREE TO DO MY ASSIGNMENT. PRICE ISNT NEGOTIABLE. PLEASE UNDERSTAND BY ACCEPTING TO DO MY WORK, I HAVE STRICT RULES. I DONT LIKE TO DISPUTE, BUT I WILL IF DIRECTIONS ARENT BEING FOLLOWED. IF I SEE SOMETHING WRONG AFTER PURCHASING, I WILL GIVE YOU A CHANCE TO FIX IT IMMEDIATELY. THIS DOESNT MEAN HOURS LATER. IF YOU TURN SOMETHING INTO ME EARLY, I EXPECT YOU TO FIX MY ASSIGNMENT IMMEDIATELY. DONT LIE TO ME, IF THESE RULES ARENT FOLLOWED, I WILL DISPUTE
Prior to beginning work on this assignment, read Chapter 3 and Chapter 4 in your course textbook and the following article attached.
Topic you will use is Vaccinations – Lack of understanding and education, lack of access
Find a peer-reviewed journal article that involves the health disparity topic of interest and includes any of the value-expectancy theories (i.e., Theory of Reasoned Action (TRA), Theory of Planned Behavior (TPB), or Information Motivation Behavioral Skills (IMBS)). You are welcome to use an article that you expect will be useful in your final paper (i.e., the research article describes an evaluation of an intervention or program that addresses your health disparity topic).
This assignment must reflect graduate-level writing and critical thinking. The article you select should be an empirical study (not a review study), meaning that it involved collecting data. The article could be, for example, research that has used the theory to examine theoretical risk factors for obesity, has tested the behavior theory in some way, or has used the theory in an intervention.
In this assignment,
- Describe the theory that was chosen including all of the constructs, definitions, or descriptions of the constructs, and how the constructs are related to each other and ultimately to behavior.
- Summarize the research article in your own words; do not copy and paste the abstract.
- Describe the author(s) use of the theory in the research and how it was applied to the research.
- Describe your thoughts and opinions about how the author(s) used the theory (any strengths and weaknesses).
- Explain the implications for future interventions.
- Explain the theory’s relevancy to other public health issues or topics.
Must include an introduction and conclusion paragraph. Your introduction paragraph needs to end with a clear thesis statement that indicates the purpose of the assignment