I want to design like the attachment but using thailand buddhist flag and design. Then organize this information it it. this is a part of the project which i did so far
Where death takes place, grief follows. A topic of which science, philosophy, and religion have debated since the beginning of time and a universal experience; death is marked in many different ways around the world. The attitudes people have towards the inevitability and finality of death is cultivated by their culture, traditions, and beliefs.
Buddhism teaches that fear of death is an unwholesome mindstate. Buddhists believe that.
this is the lecture don’ do that, i just want you to design it as much as the words and the content. if i get a perfect design, will pay more 5 dollars
The following content should be included in the final project:
- Attitudes towards dying (i.e., who makes end of life decisions, how do they view dying, suffering, role of the individual, role of family, trust or mistrust issues in health care, etc.)
- Death rituals (e.g., burial, cremation, funerals, etc.).
- Bereavement/Grief (i.e., what does the literature indicate specifically about the culture/religious group selected; is there a mourning period, bereavement tasks they need to complete, rituals, etc.)
- Use footnotes for references OR APA for in-text citations and a reference page
- Cite images
- Use of headings to enhance organization
- Page numbers
- Title page with names of group members (be creative with the title page)
The minimum word count minimum is 2200 words; please do not exceed 3000 words. Do not inadvertently count the reference page as part of your minimum word count.