This activity addresses the following module outcomes:
- MO1: Use probability rules and formulas to perform probability calculations. (CO1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
- MO2: Compute conditional probabilities from cross-tabulations produced using Pivot Tables. (CO1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
- MO3: Evaluate data through use of Excel Pivot Tables/Charts for exploration, summarization, and visualization. (CO5)
- MO4: Apply probability distributions to evaluate data and make business decisions. (CO2, 3, 5)
- MO5: Use basic and advanced Excel skills to manipulate data. (CO5)
Use the following steps to complete this activity:
- Download the [XLSX file, 122KB].
- Open the [PDF file, 142KB] and complete the activity as directed.
- When you have completed the activity, and saved your work, use the following information to prepare your document for submission.