Below is the attached proposal to use for this assignment.
Project Execution, Control, and Closure Proposal
This is the final of three assignments that, as a whole, will cover all aspects of the project life cycle relevant to your selected project.
At this point, your project sponsor has approved your project proposal and has asked you to come up with a proposal for the execution, control, and closure for the project.
Write a 4–6 page paper in which you:
- Provide a brief summary of your project.
- Identify and discuss your project’s greatest challenges (at least three) and provide a recommendation for addressing each of the challenges.
- Examine how you manage your project performance via earned value management (EVM).
- Identify at least three key EVM metrics you will use for your project.
- Discuss your plan to properly close your project when it is over.
Use at least three academic resources for this assignment. These resources should be related to your chosen project and the content you provide in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar websites do not qualify as quality references