- Based on what you learned on the close process, why can project managers sometimes be challenged with completing the closing steps of the project?
- Research the Internet, what are some examples as to why a project may end prior to completion? What factors help with determining if the project should end early?
- Who should be part of a lessons learned workshop? What are some of the questions you could ask during the workshop?
2)Initial Postings: Read and reflect on the assigned readings for the week. Then post what you thought was the most important concept(s), method(s), term(s), and/or any other thing that you felt was worthy of your understanding in each assigned textbook chapter.Your initial post should be based upon the assigned reading for the week, so the textbook should be a source listed in your reference section and cited within the body of the text. Other sources are not required but feel free to use them if they aid in your discussion.
Also, provide a graduate-level response to each of the following questions:
- Describe the organizational structure of your school or company. What difficulties have you encountered working within this structure?
- Write a job description for a project manager in a matrix organization. Assume that only the project manager is employed full time by the project.