Once the risks in an organization have been identified, you must devise a plan that will provide the best possible protection without significantly impacting daily operations.
For this assignment you will write the Security Architecture section of 4–5 pages of the Network Security Plan document, which will provide an action plan to mitigate the risks identified during the Risk Assessment and their analysis. Appropriate research should be conducted to support the development of your document, and assumptions may be made when necessary.
- Update the previously completed sections based upon feedback.
- Update the Table of Contents.
- Update the date on the cover page.
Security Architecture Section
- Identify and select appropriate technologies to protect against the risks that were identified, and provide an explanation as to why the technology was chosen.
- Describe where you plan to place these technologies within the network and why.
- The plan should cover all layers of the OSI model.
- Identify additional software that will be required to monitor the network and protect key assets.
- Identify any security controls that need to be implemented to assist in mitigating risks.
- Mitigate all of the risks that were identified during the assessment phase.