Please read below statement:
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ FULL INSTRUCTIONS. NO PLAGIARISM! NO QUOTES, MUST PARAPHRASE. I WILL CHECK FOR RECYCLED WORK AND PLAGIARISM. THIS ASSIGNMENT IS DUE 11/01/21 AT 9PM PST. IF YOU CANT MEET THIS DEADLINE, DONT AGREE TO DO MY ASSIGNMENT. PRICE ISNT NEGOTIABLE. PLEASE READ GRADING RUBRIC. TEACHERS USE THE GRADING RUBRIC TO DETERMINE GRADE. PLEASE UNDERSTAND BY ACCEPTING TO DO MY WORK, I HAVE STRICT RULES. I DONT LIKE TO DISPUTE, BUT I WILL IF DIRECTIONS ARENT BEING FOLLOWED. IF I SEE SOMETHING WRONG AFTER PURCHASING, I WILL GIVE YOU A CHANCE TO FIX IT IMMEDIATELY. THIS DOESNT MEAN HOURS LATER. IF YOU TURN SOMETHING INTO ME EARLY, I EXPECT YOU TO FIX MY ASSIGNMENT IMMEDIATELY. DONT LIE TO ME, IF THESE RULES ARENT FOLLOWED, I WILL DISPUTE
Select and download a journal article to read, take notes on, and review. To be of maximum value to you, your chosen article should
- Be found in a peer-reviewed journal.
- Involve a health disparity topic that interests you
Choose drug and alcohol use
- Include a health behavior theory (e.g., Health Belief Model (HBM), Social Cognitive Theory (SCT), Theory of Planned Behavior (TPB), etc.).
- Be written about an empirical study (not a review study), meaning that it involved the collection of data. Tip: type “empirical study” or “empirical research” into the Advanced Search box, in addition to keywords related to your chosen health disparity topic.
- Be an article that you expect will be useful in your final paper (i.e., the research article describes an evaluation of an intervention or program that addresses your health disparity topic) (optional).
Ensure your writing demonstrates graduate-level writing and critical thinking. You must provide a complete APA-formatted reference information for the chosen article.
- Describe the theory that was chosen, including all the constructs.
- Define the constructs.
- Explain how the constructs are related to each other and ultimately to behavior.
- Summarize the research article in your own words—do not copy/paste the abstract.
- Describe the theory in the research.
- Describe how the theory was applied to the research.
- Describe your thoughts and opinions about how the author(s) used the theory (any strengths and weaknesses).
- Explain the theory’s implications for future interventions.
- Describe the theory’s relevancy to other public health issues or topics.
Must include an introduction and conclusion paragraph. Your introduction paragraph needs to end with a clear thesis statement that indicates the purpose of the assignment